Clients who don’t know where to find translators and interpreters often turn to Google for a solution. So, does it make sense to set up and run Google ads for your freelance T&I business? How do you know where to start or what makes an effective Google ad? Join us for a three-hour master class and get your questions answered.
Instructor: Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo. Madalena is a freelance Spanish and certified Portuguese to English translator, the owner of Accessible Translation Solutions (ATS), a boutique translation company based in Southern California, and an online presence coach for T&I professionals. With more than a decade of experience in the language professions, Madalena shares her knowledge and years of research to help freelance translators and interpreters improve their online presence—from their websites and LinkedIn profiles to copywriting and SEO—by refining their professional profiles to attract their ideal clients while collectively elevating and promoting our professions.
Live session: Wednesday, February 23, 2022, 12 noon – 3 PM New York time. Recording provided.
Description: Google ads are used by businesses around the world to target customers and generate new leads. But as a freelance professional, the concept of Google ads can feel daunting. How much should you spend on an ad? How do you determine if your ad is working?
This master class will walk you through the process of how to set up and run Google ads if:
– Your goal is to attract new clients in a specific field or niche
– You don’t want to spend a lot of time creating new content to market your business
– You want to convert people who click to solid leads
In this step-by-step master class, you’ll learn how to:
– Purchase and set up a Google ad for your business
– Determine what keywords and copy will work best in your ad and on your clickthrough page
– Set up an effective landing page (the clickthrough page) that appeals to your target market and urges them to take an action (contact you, ask for a quote, etc.)
– Know when it’s time to make changes to your ad to improve your outcomes
– Test and adjust your ad to produce more warm leads
Past participants in Madalena’s courses say:
“I’ve had a few opportunities to learn from Madalena and always profited from it! Her lessons are actionable, the advice she gives is highly personalized, and she is such a sweet and kind person to co-operate with. After listening to her webinar on LinkedIn for Translators and spending an hour following her suggestions, I’ve been contacted by a dozen potential clients – thank you!”
“Madalena’s mini-course on SEO through Training for Translators is fantastic! Among the best $50 I’ve spent on my business in years and worth much, much more. I know a little bit about SEO, but have already learned a ton and we are only on day 4. Thanks so much. Great content + delivery.”
“For the record, Madalena’s copywriting course is one of the best professional development courses I have taken in years. The content is top-notch and it has me dreaming of all kinds of new possibilities in my business.”
-Three-hour live class with two breaks
-Recording of the session