Instructor: Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo. Madalena is the owner of Accessible Translation Solutions (ATS), a boutique translation company based in Southern California. With over 10 years’ experience in the language professions, Madalena has always had a knack and a love for copywriting, and the benefits of using informational content to attract and retain clients. After seeing the advantages of copywriting for her own business, Madalena now teaches those same skills to other freelance language professionals. A past participant in Madalena’s Copywriting: For Your Clients and for Your Business, says “Madalena’s copywriting course is one of the best professional development courses I have taken in years. The content is top-notch and it has me dreaming of all kinds of new possibilities for my business.”
Next session: November 12-December 13, 2019, no class during the week of November 25 due to US Thanksgiving.
Live sessions: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12 noon New York time (November 12, 14, 19, and 21, December 3, 5, 10, and 12). Recordings provided.
Cost: $365 through October 11; $380 thereafter if spots are still available Participants can use the following coupon codes (two codes can be combined):
- ALUM: $15 off, for past Training for Translators course participants
- NEW: $10 off, for new participants (never taken a Training for Translators course)
- ATA: $15 off, for members of the American Translators Association; this code can be combined with ALUM or NEW
Description: This course is a “beyond the basics” continuation of Madalena’s course Copywriting: For Your Clients and for Your Business. Students in this course will learn how to determine the core copywriting services their ideal clients need, as well as how to market these services to existing and new clients. Students need a basic knowledge of copywriting; it is helpful but not necessary to have taken Madalena’s introductory copywriting course.
Using her experience incorporating copywriting into her own business, instructor Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo will help you:
– Develop one or two core copywriting offerings that fit your ideal clients’ needs
– Use copywriting as another income stream in your business
– Incorporate copywriting into your existing service offerings so you can offer even more value to clients
– Identify ways to create copywriting service packages that will allow you to create long-term stability
– Approach current and potential clients to offer your copywriting services
-Four live slide presentations (recordings provided)
-Four live question and answer sessions (recordings provided)
-Individual feedback on four copywriting assignments
-Email support from Madalena and Corinne during the course
-Free access to Corinne’s monthly alumni question and answer sessions after the course ends