This month’s master class, Finding and marketing to translation agencies, is open for registration. In this two-hour class taught by Corinne McKay, you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of working with agencies
- How to find agencies to apply to
- How to screen agencies for creditworthiness before you apply to them
- How to create a targeted resume for agencies, and how to answer common questions on agency applications
- How to follow up with agencies to increase your chance of getting work from them
The live class runs on November 28 and everyone who registers receives the recording! You’ll also have time to ask your own questions about the agency marketing process. Hope to see you there!
Corinne McKay (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the founder of Training for Translators, and has been a full-time freelancer since 2002. She holds a Master of Conference Interpreting from Glendon College, is an ATA-certified French to English translator, and is Colorado court-certified for French interpreting. If you enjoy her posts, consider joining the Training for Translators mailing list!
Leave a Reply