The first session of Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo’s “introduction to copywriting for translators” course sold out and received rave reviews from the participants (“Madalena’s copywriting course is one of the best professional development courses I have taken in years. The content is top-notch and it has me dreaming of all kinds of new possibilities for my business“), so Madalena has now developed a “beyond the basics” version of that course. Identifying and Targeting Your Copywriting Market starts on November 14, and early registration ($365; various discounts available) ends Friday October 11.
This four-week session will include live presentations/question and answer sessions–recordings provided if you can’t attend live–plus weekly homework assignments with individual feedback. This class will teach you how to:
– Develop one or two core copywriting offerings that fit your ideal clients’ needs
– Use copywriting as another income stream in your business
– Incorporate copywriting into your existing service offerings so you can offer even more value to clients
– Identify ways to create copywriting service packages that will allow you to create long-term stability
– Approach current and potential clients to offer your copywriting services
This course requires at least some background in copywriting: meaning you either took Madalenas intro course, or you have some knowledge of copywriting from your own work. I hope to see some of you there!